Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Whole New world

Sorry I have been remiss in my blogging again, but I have been pursuing other interests. mainly, going outside or begging to go outside.

There is a big world out there!!

I used to think that there was only a balcony with a view for a cat to go, but here I have seen that there is so much more!!

My favorite place is the driveway. I love exploring under cars. I also like to go see what's up by the neighbor's house, but they have a pesky dog that freaks me out. He's my size, but he always jumps around when he sees me and wants to jump on me!! He's crazy. If it wasn;t for him i might try to go in the neighbor's house because they said the old cat that lived here would go in their house. I don't know how it put up with the dog!! I don't think they had the dog yet.

I can also explore the yard, but I stick close to the house. It's a little scary. I don't like the backyard. It's too big.

A HUGE challenge is just getting outside. Mommy and Daddy do not understand how responsible I am!! They ignore me when I ask to go out, then put me in a room with the door closed. (They say I am driving them nuts, but I am not asking for much!). Then one day they did let me out, but Daddy shut the big door on me and it was 5 minutes before they heard me yelling to come in!!

I will try to post more about my adventures soon.

No comments: